LOST HOLLOW POLICY #1 - UPDATED OCTOBER 2016
Instructions for proposed lot owners and future members of the L.H.P.O.A.,wanting to purchase lots in Lost Hollow.
The following must be adhered to. No recreation vehicle (s), will be permitted to be placed on any lot until the following
conditions have been met.
1. A complete membership application must be submitted to the L.H.P.O.A. Secretary, and a $50.00 fee for background
check submitted to the L.H.P.O.A. Treasurer. After your background check has been approved, you will then be
asked to come before the L.H.P.O.A. Board to become a member of Lost Hollow. The Board meetings are the 3rd
Saturday of each month @ 8:00 at the campground office, except for December which there is no Board Meeting.
Watch the website for time and location of the winter meetings.
Applications may be picked up at the campground office or from any Board Member, or by contacting Mike Phillips
Treasurer P.O Box 10, Groveport, or by downloaded from the website by clicking on Download from the main menu.
2. After acceptance as a Lost Hollow Member, contact Mike Phillips, Treasurer, @ 614-378-5061. Mike will give you details on
Lot Dues and fees. Call Hazel Smith Director for assignments of gate cards (740-591-7470 ).
3. You may purchase your lot from a private owner or from L.H.P.O.A. If purchase is made from a individual, make
sure you get a all gate cards and your property deed.
4. For individual situations contact your attorney, in most cases, it is suggested you have the property deed put in
(2) names, you and your spouse, ( or other responsible person ).
5. The deed must be sent to L.H.P.O.A. Secretary to be stamped for approval. This may be done at any regular or special
Board meeting. Acceptance or Denial of Lost Hollow Membership shall be done by a Board Resolution.
6. The deed must be recorded with the Hocking County Property Tax Office. The office is located on the 2nd floor of the
Hocking County Court House in Logan, Ohio. The new property owner or their attorney must do this to assure that
there deed is property recorded.
7. Current lot dues are $40.00 per month, per lot. Fees MUST be prepaid. Dues may be paid monthly, quarterly,semi-
annually, or annually. A late fee of $10.00 will be charged if dues are not paid by the 10th of each month.
Dues are to be paid to L.H.P.O.A. INC, and sent to the address below. ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR LOT NUMBER
on all checks and correspondence. DO NOT MAIL CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS TO THE CAMPGROUND OFFICE !!!!
8. If you do not have water or sewer on your lot and you wish to have it put in, water taps are $75.00 and sewer taps are
$125.00, PAYABLE IN ADVANCE to L.H.P.O.A. and sent to the address below. COST OF PIPE, MATERIALS, AND
INSTALLATION ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
A building permit must accompany your fees. Contact Tony Frazier Lot 254 & 255 or call 740-412-5972
9. Each member is allowed (5) gate cards for one lot, If you own 2 or more lots you can have up to 8 cards total.
The first card is free the 2nd card is $5.00 and any additional cards are $25.00. A REPLACEMENT FEE OF $5.00 IS
CHARGED FOR ANY LOST OR BROKEN CARDS.
(THE FREE CARD ONLY APPLIES IF THE LOT WAS PURCHASED FROM LOST HOLLOW.)
IF THE LOT WAS PURCHASED FROM A PRIVATE PERSON THE FREE CARD COMES FROM THE SELLER.
10. FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: MAIL DUES TO:
HAZEL SMITH PRESIDENT ( 740-591-7470 ) L.H.P.O.A., INC
JOHN SLOAN VICE PRESIDENT 740-279-8160 P.O. BOX 10
JUDY DAVIS Acting Sec. (614-204-9542 ) GROVEPORT, OHIO 43125
Mike Phillips Treas. ( 614-378-5061 )